First Friday in Manayunk: What's Happening
A list of deals and events for Manayunk's First Friday.
First Friday is back in Manayunk, and several shops, restaurants and businesses are offering deals to those who come out and celebrate the first Friday of February.
The following information comes from the Manayunk Development Corporation. Sign up for their newsletter here.
- TAG is offering 30 percent off on all jeans.
- Pompanoosuc Mills is offering 25 percent off and free delivery on all new orders.
- The Little Apple will be hosting jewelry designed by Jill Ellen Ruggeri.
- The Spiral Bookcase will host local artist R. Noel Shaak for a kick-off part of his month-long showing at the bookstore.
- Nicole Miller will showcase its 2013 Spring Collection before it hits the stores.
- Starshine Salon is offering a $10 wash and style and refreshments to all customers.
- Sweet Elizabeth's Cupcakes is hosting local artist Dana Corvino, who will be showing off her clothing in the bakery.
- The Attic is offering 25 percent off all jewelry.
- The Couch Tomato is offering a slice of pizza and a pint of beer for $7.49.
- The Tomato Bistro is offering a round of drinks, two small plates or salads, one pizza and one dessert for $45.
- Lucky's Last Chance is hosting Elsewear Apparel: displaying clothing and artwork, as well as bourbon tasting and craft cocktails.
- Winnie's LeBus is offering $4 drafts, $6 sangria and complimentary bar food from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Cactus is service a three-course meal for $20, including a flight of tequila, soup or salad and any entree.
- Kildare's is hosting musical Matt Spitko from 7 to 9 p.m. and will be offering "endless stews" for $13.99.
- Manayunk Brewery is offering a complimentary pizza bar from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- The Wall Cycling is offering a free 45-minute cycling class at 6 p.m. Sign up at their website.
- RowZone is offering two classes for $14.