Last Chance: Federal and Local Tax Deadlines
Find out about upcoming deadlines in the Roxborough-Manayunk Patch community through April 23.
It may be hot out, but we know that sweat on your brow is from Tax Day—not the nice spring weather. This week, Roxborough-Manayunk Patch presents some last minute deadlines worth giving pause to. Below are both national and local last chances for you to consider.
If we missed anything, please let us know in the comments.
- April 17
- Forms must be postmarked by Tuesday to avoid late fees. This is also the deadline to pay owed taxes.
- April 17
- City taxes for Business Privilege Tax, Net Profits Tax, School Income Tax and Earnings Tax are due.
- April 17 and 20
- Coming up is the Pennsylvania Primary. Voters must apply for an absentee ballot by Tuesday at 5 p.m., and submit the ballot by Friday at 5 p.m.
- April 16
- Families intending to sign their children up for the fall of 2012 must register by Monday to avoid a late fee at the newly organized Catholic school.
- April 18
- The Manayunk Brewery hosts its 14th annual mega beer tasting event. On April 28, the brewery will present 50 different beers for four hours. This deadline is to receive tickets by mail—after Wednesday, people must pick them up at the event.