Invite a friend
re:FRESH Worship Service & Gathering
The mid-week re:Fresh service is just that, a time to become refreshed in faith for the rest of your week. Lively music, and dwelling in the word are what drive this unique time in the community to come together and praise our Lord. Afterward, there is a time of light refreshments, and plenty of time to socialize and discuss our days with friends and the family of RPC.
|Where||Roxborough Presbyterian Church 8230 Ridge Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19128|
|Time||7:30 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Roxborough Presbyterian Church
Roxborough Presbyterian Church is church on Ridge Avenue with roots stretching back to the 1850s. Today its events include mid-week modern worship services, youth groups and adult Bible studies/fellowships.
Other events here
- CARDIO & SCULPT Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Zumba & Tone Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Youth Group Weekly on Sundays, 5:30 pm
- RE:Fuel Day Camp - Preview Week! Daily, 8:00 am–3:00 pm
- Summer Friends Workshops Daily, 6:00 pm–8:30 pm
- RE:Fuel Free Day Camp - Week One Daily, 8:00 am–3:00 pm
- RE:Fuel Free Day Camp - Week Two! Daily, 8:00 am–3:00 pm