Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these great local events.
Bonehead Live in Manayunk
- When: Saturday, Jan. 19 at 10 p.m.
- Where: Bourbon Blue
- Why Go: Bonehead will be rocking the Canal Lounge starting at 10 p.m. with drink specials.
- When: Friday, Saturday and Sundays through Sunday, Jan. 27
- Where: Old Academy Players, 3544 Indian Queen Lane, Philadelphia
- Why Go: Becca and Howie Corbett have everything a family could want, until a life-shattering accident turns their world upside down and leaves the couple drifting perilously apart. With surprising humor, Rabbit Hole charts their bittersweet search for comfort in the darkest of places and a path that will lead them back into the light of day. Winner of the 2007 Pulitzer Prize. Friday and Saturday performances at 8 p.m., Sundays at 2 p.m.
- Cost: $15
- When: Sunday, Jan. 20 at 3 p.m.
- Where: Germantown Jewish Centre, 400 W. Ellet Street, Philadelphia
- Why Go: Enjoy this interfaith community event featuring music, dance and poetry. The program will also include reflections on interfaith cooperation and more. Light refreshments will follow.
- When: Friday, Jan. 18 at 9 p.m.
- Where: Dawson Street Pub
- Why Go: Enjoy a night of funk and soul.
- When: Monday, Jan. 21 from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Where: Cynwyd Park Playground
- Why Go: The Friends of the Cynwyd Heritage Trail (FOCHT) are hosting their Fourth Annual MLK Volunteer Day of Service for the Cynwyd Heritage Trail. Meet at the Cynwyd Park Playground parking lot (off Trevor Lane) at 9am and will work until 1pm. Everyone and all ages are welcome. Tools, gloves, instruction and refreshments will be provided.
- Cost: Free