Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these great local events.
SCH Academy's 22nd Annual Camp & Summer Program Fair
- When: Saturday, Feb. 2 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Where: Springside Chestnut Hill Academy 500 W Willow Grove Ave, Philadelphia
- Why Go: Check out the largest camp fair in Philadelphia. Showcasing nearly 100 camps and summer programs for every interest and age (from 4-18) from around the area and region as well as national and international programs. Cafe and kids' entertainment available.
- Cost: Free
- When: Feb. 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Where: The Stagecrafters Theater, 8130 Germantown Ave., Philadelphia
- Why Go: Opening this weekend and running through February 17. Thursday, Friday and Saturday shows are at 8 p.m., Sundays at 2 p.m.
- Cost: Tickets: $17 Online / $20 at Door / Thurs 2-for-$25
Winter Wonderland Walk & Mediatation
- When: Saturday, Feb. 2 at 2 p.m.
- Where:The Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education 8480 Hagys Mill Rd, Philadelphia
- Why Go: Join others interested in the restorative power of nature for a stimulating winter walk through our beautiful landscape. Afterwards, we’ll come inside to “sit” in restorative silence together. No previous meditation experience is necessary. Pre-registration required: 215-482-7300 x110
- Cost: $10.00 members; $15.00 nonmembers