The renovations include aesthetic and station improvements and will take place Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. starting Monday and lasting until December.
SEPTA warns that noise from the renovations may be moderate to high at times.
The renovations include:
- Landscape installation in the parking lot and at the Rochelle Avenue entrance.
- Canopy roof extension over existing frame on the inbound platform
- Painting of wrought iron fence and guardrail
- New bike racks, news box pen, trash cans and benches
- New lighting
- New tread on stairs
- Painting of façade at Rochelle Avenue entrance
- Replacement of deteriorated sections of concrete (inbound and outbound platforms)
- New concrete sidewalk access on the inbound platform from the parking lot