Civic associations met in full force over the past week. Residents evaluated a few zoning decisions, in addition to discussing local issues.
The top story, though, came in the destruction of a new sign that welcomes motorists to Wissahickon.
View the top five stories on Roxborough-Manayunk Patch by clicking the articles.
- The "Gateway to Roxborough" sign was destroyed on Thursday.
- Police say that residents help solve crimes.
- A look at real estate sales in Roxborough-Manayunk.
- Homes along Ridge Avenue could be built if the zoning board approves it.
- The Friends of the Wissahickon posted an advisory.
Follow Patch daily in the newsletter here.