Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out our top regional events:
1. SCH Academy's 22nd Annual Camp & Summer Program Fair
- When: Saturday, Feb. 2 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Where: Springside Chestnut Hill Academy 500 W Willow Grove Ave, Philadelphia
- Why Go: Check out the largest camp fair in Philadelphia. Showcasing nearly 100 camps and summer programs for every interest and age (from 4-18) from around the area and region as well as national and international programs. Cafe and kids' entertainment available.
- Cost: Free
2. In The Men's Room with Ann Crumb & Tom Fosnocht
- When: Friday and Saturday, Feb. 1-2 at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 3 at 3 p.m.
- Where: Media Theatre, 104 E. State Street in Media
- Why Go: Enjoy the music of this Tony nominated star, as she sings songs usually performed by men from familiar musicals.
- Cost: $25
3. The Clean Green Machine
- When: Thursday, Jan. 31 - Sunday, Feb. 3
- Where: Eastern University 1300 Eagle Rd, Wayne
- Why Go: Bring the family out for an original musical extravaganza: The Clean Green Machine. What happens when Mother Nature takes a vacation and leaves her apprentice in charge? Join us as the kids of Coopers Natural Science Society take on the impossible job of managing the universe without an instruction book in The Clean Green Machine — an Original Musical Comedy of Global Proportions, fun for the whole family! Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m., Saturday and Sunday at 1 p.m.
- Cost: $5 - $10
4. Malvern Retreat House’s ArtShow 2013
- When: Wednesday, Jan. 30 to Sunday, Feb. , 11 a.m.-8 p.m. (Sun. Feb. 3 from 11 a.m. till 4 p.m.)
- Where: Malvern Retreat House 315 S Warren Ave, Malvern
- Why Go: ArtShow2013 is the showcase and sale of over 100 professional artists' work including paintings, photography, sculpture, ceramics, jewelry, and glass. ArtShow2013 also includes a Friday Night Social and Artist Demonstrations. For more detailed information about these events, please visit the event listing!
- Cost: Free
5. First Friday
- When: Friday, Feb. 1 starting at 5 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Manayunk
- Why Go: Downtown Manayunk businesses and restaurants offer specials and events this evening. A couple of events listed include: Little Apple will be celebrating their 3rd anniversary with local jewelry designer Jill Ellen Ruggeri, wine, cheese and cupcakes and The Wall Cycling Studio is offering a free 45 minute spin class at 6 p.m. For up to the minute information on what is going on, visit their Facebook page.
- Cost: Free