Manayunk First Fridays leads us into the weekend July 6, and there are several food, arts, music and other attractions to take in.
Below are five such events, on or off of Main Street. Feel free to add more in the comments sections or check out First Friday's Facebook page.
1. Gallery opening at —Local children's author/illustrator Brian Biggs debuts a month-long display at the Cotton Street bookstore. Books and art are available for purchase. Website. .
2. Music, Pizza and Wine at —Danny Newport, aka The ShowPony, will play outside the Main Street shop Friday night. The music is complimented by wine from Brickhouse Bar and pizza from . Website
3. Local jewelry artist "Spitfire Designs" at —The cycling shop gets into the artsy spirit by spotlighting a local crafts artist. Complimentary wine is also in store. Facebook.
4. Concert at —Head off Main Street for the monthly summer concert series in Pretzel Park. This month: Three Men and Three Women in Black. Facebook.
5. Grand opening of Main Street Wine Cellar—Friday marks the debut of Manayunk's new, wine-first establishment. To start, the establishment will host a wine tasting and art from Justin Adams. Manayunk.com.
Click here for the complete list of First Friday participants.