Free of Library of Philadelphia—Roxborough Branch
Open five days a week, the Roxborough Branch of the Free Library of Philadelphia serves Roxborough and Manayunk. Through its history the Northwest Philadelphia branch existed in a variety of locations—including a supermarket—but has been in its current form since 1969. During its Changing Lives campaign in 1998, the library was refurbished.
- Hours: Mon, Thu, Fri, 10am - 5pm; Tue, Wed, noon - 8pm, Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: A handicapped ramp provides access.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1969
- Parking: On-street: free
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Free with library card; timed.
- Programs/classes: After school homework help; children's story times.
- Wi-Fi: Free