For 20 years, Henry James Saloon has been the good ol' neighborhood bar where everyone knows your name and you can watch the game on one of seven large-screen televisions. Friendly service, good food including jam-packed sandwiches and some of the coldest tap beer in Philly makes this a local favorite. During the day, the atmosphere is a little more family friendly and the restaurant even offers a kids menu.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - midnight; Sun, 10am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk entry
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Happy hour, Outdoor seating
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free
- Bar type: Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs
- What's your specialty drink?: Beer.
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported