This "Best of Philly" winner is known for its fun hibachi and great sushi. It has also been rated as one of "America's best sushi spots" by Zagat. So if you are looking for fun or sushi, look no further. Hikaru is right in the middle of Main Street in Philadelphia. Come downstairs for the hibachi, or go upstairs for sushi and a great view of the river.
- Hours: Daily, noon - 2:30pm, 5pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Hibachi, Sushi
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet