Lyceum Physical Medicine
For more than 20 years, Lyceum Physical Medicine has been providing medical, chiropractic, spinal cord rehabilitation, physical therapy and personal training services. It treats patients suffering from arthritis, migraines, ear infections, shoulder pain and other conditions and injuries and also offers weight loss services, allergy testing and trigger point injections.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, Sun, by appointment
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Parking: Free lot
- Stages of care: Rehabilitative care, Relief care/short-term
- Specialties: Allergy and immunology
- Specialties: Heart health, Weight loss, Women's health