SEPTA Regional Rail Station—Manayunk
Resting on an elevated platform above Cresson Street, the Manayunk Station is one of three stops along SEPTA's Manayunk-Norristown Regional Rail line in Manayunk. A block off of Main Street, the station has limited parking (only 1-hour spaces are available), but does have a ticket office open weekday mornings. A stairway leading toward Center City trains is off Carson Street, while a wheelchair ramp to Norristown Station trains is at Gay Street.
In addition to R-6 access, there are bus stops for SEPTA's 35 and 61 routes.
- Hours: Ticket office: Mon - Fri, 6am - 12:15pm
- Handicap Accessible: Trains to Norristown have ramp; No access to Center City
- Reach: Local, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: Restaurants
- Transportation: Commuter rail
- Parking: On-street: free
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Number of tracks: 2
- Carriers: SEPTA R-6