This family-run Thai restaurant opened in 2010 and has been receiving excellent reviews. Its Thai food has both flair in presentation and the spicy flavor of Thailand. You don't need to drive downtown anymore to get good Thai food. Get it right here at this restaurant, whose BYOB policy will help keep your bill down.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 2:30pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Fri, 4:30pm - 9:30pm; Sat, 12pm - 9pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Thai
- Signature dishes: Chu Chee Duck; Hund Gay curry with pork; beef salad; papaya salad
- Features: BYOB-only, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch