The Salvation Army Thrift Store & Adult Rehabilitation Center
This Salvation Army location is both a live-in rehabilitation facility and a thriving thrift store. The thrift store is a giant room filled with clothing for men, women and children of all sizes and styles. It also carries furniture, knick knacks and books.
The Salvation Army asks that you donate your clothes and furniture, instead of throwing them away, where they'll end up in a landfill. The "Salvy" will even send a truck to pick up your furniture, but call to schedule a pick-up a few weeks in advance. Or, you can bring all donations right to this center and drop them off. Donations are tax deductible.
- Hours: Store hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk entry
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Every clothing brand from Forever 21 to Gap; Furniture, books, knick knacks, videos, jewelry
- Parking: On-street: free
- Number of changing rooms: 3